We recognise that a good language institution is one that works well alongside, with and for its partners. We at Spark seek partners both large and small to promote our Spanish language programmes. We guarantee a personal and special service to every student and agent alike, and we are professional, reliable and dependable language programme providers. We attend the major fairs in the industry, ICEF Berlin and Alphe London for example, and also are happy to receive a visit from partners at any time. Any partner will sense that we live up to our guiding words: “student learning, our passion”. We offer:
There are brochures available for most of these programmes via our > Spanish brochure download area, and please don’t hesitate to check our wonderful videos about everything at Spark and student testimonials.
Spark is an “off the beaten track” Spanish language school in the lovely town of El Puerto de Santa Maria in the province of Cadiz in Andalusia. This town offers beautiful beaches, an authentic Spanish experience and is perfect for trips around Spain.
Some things that make SparkSpanish special and interesting for your agency:
- Beaches famed throughout Spain = students study Spanish where the Spanish holiday.
- Authentic Spanish experience: small town with little foreign tourism makes it easy to integrate with locals.
- A Spanish teacher lives in our cultural residence with our students.
- Our innovative learning methodology maximises student learning.
- We offer 3-4 exciting cultural activities each week: welcome drink with the teachers, discover Spain, cooking class and Español en Acción to name just a few.
- We are open on nearly all national and local holidays = no more explaining to students why they didn’t have class.
- Location is perfect for trips around Spain: 20 minutes to Cadiz, 1 hour 15 minutes to Seville, 1 hour to pueblos blancos, a day trip to Morocco and much more…
- Our student satisfaction levels are exceptional — check out our Spark reviews (including great videos) for yourself. For a student view of who we are, check out our SparkSpanish Facebook.