Innovative multinational and multilingual camp / intensive Spanish classes / day trips, sports and activities / fabulous location in southern Spain
International Camp at Spark means a summer of learning, excitement and fun. The camp offers a variety of ways for juniors and teenagers to learn Spanish in the gorgeous Andalusian sunshine, while also gaining valuable cultural insight into the Spanish way of life. Full supervision is provided and the camp day is jam-packed with activities, not to mention the opportunity to practise Spanish with native children also attending the camp. Camp is divided into age groups so it is a great option for kids aged both 10-13 and 13-17. Children aged 6-9 can also attend, but we recommend a day option for that age.
- 24/7 supervision
- 20 hours of classes a week + Innovative Spanish learning techniques
- State of the Art Facilities with gym, numerous sport fields, padel courts, air-conditioned classrooms and dorms, and large swimming pool
- Arts and crafts, cookery and projects
- Regular beach trips and excursions
- Sports including basketball, football, volleyball and uni-hockey + option to add on Water Sports
- All meals provided
2 weeks: 26.07.20 — 08.08.20 or 09.08.20 — 22.08.20
4 weeks: 26.07.20 —22.08.20
2 weeks: 1399€
4 weeks: 2599€
Have a question about Residential Camp?