When organising a school trip to Spain you want to make sure that you are taking your students on a safe, educational and fun trip, and that you are working together with a reliable and quality-focused language school. This is difficult to know if you have never met us in person!
We would be delighted to organise an inspection visit for a school teacher or head who is considering a school trip to Spain with us. In this way you get the opportunity to learn about our programmes, see El Puerto de Santa Maria and most importantly get to know us in person and see how much we really care about what we do. This is also a great way to further discuss options for a tailor-made programme.
Inspection visits include:
- free lodging up to 3 nights in Sparkville residence*1.
- Pick up from Jerez airport or El Puerto train station. See ways to get to El Puerto here.
- An introduction to Spark Spanish school group programmes and how they can be catered to your school’s needs.
- A guided tour of Spark and El Puerto de Santa Maria, including a visit to the bullring, church and old Moorish castle.
- A visit to Cádiz, transport by ferry (weather permitting), visit of cathedral and the Torre Tavira watchtower.
- An opportunity to participate in a Spanish class and a scheduled cultural activity.
- Dinner with the Director of Education to discuss details of a trip.
For more information, have a look at our Spark Inspection Visit Leaflet to get all the information and contact details about our tour!
Interested? Fill in form below.
*1: good warning needed in high season, July-September. Lodging could be in a nearby hotel if no availability in Spark. Flights are not included and neither are meals, although self-catering facilities are available in the residence.
If you are interested in organising an inspection visit, please fill in the form below: