When organizing a school trip to Spain you would want to make sure that your are taking your students on a safe, educational and fun trip and that you are working together with a reliable and quality-focused language school. This is difficult to know if you have never met us in person!
We would be delighted to organize an inspection visit for a school teacher or head who is considering organizing a school trip to Spain with us. In this way you get the opportunity to get to know about our programmes, see El Puerto de Santa Maria and most importantly: get to know us in person and see how much we really care about what we do. This also provides a great way to further discuss options for a tailor-made programme.
Inspection visits include:
- free lodging up to 3 nights in Sparkville residence*1.
- Pick up from Jerez airport or El Puerto train station. See ways to get to El Puerto here.
- An introduction to Spark Spanish school group programmes and how they can be catered to your school’s needs.
- A guided tour of Spark and El Puerto de Santa Maria, including a visit to the bullring, church and old Moorish castle.
- A visit to Cádiz, transport by ferry (weather permitting), visit of cathedral and the Torre Tavira watchtower.
- An opportunity to participate in a Spanish class and a scheduled cultural activity.
- Dinner with the Director of Education to discuss details of a trip.
Interested? Fill in form below.
*1: good warning needed in high season, July-September. Lodging could be in a nearby hotel if no availability in Spark. Flights are not included and neither are meals, although self-catering facilities are available in the residence.
If you are interested in organizing an inspection visit, please fill in the form below: