What better way for under 18s to learn Spanish than an international language summer camp in Spain. Our Spanish summer camp in El Puerto de Santa Maria has several options: residential camp, camp and Spanish family stay and even coming as whole family with the children learning Spanish on camp and the adults learning Spanish in Adult Spanish school. In the summer camp catalogue below, click it to download, you will find all the information you need about all these options but if you ever need more information don’t hesitate to contact us.
Posted on April 2, 2015 by dougelmagno
Category: Blog & News
Tags: campamento de español, English, spanish courses for children, Summer Camp in Spain
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- Spanish A-Level Tips
- Top 10 Reasons to take your Students on a School Trip Abroad
- Spanish Football Review
- Risk Assessment for School Trips
- 4 things you should do in a Spanish host family
- Fantastic Phrases to help you in your Family Stay!
- 5 day trip destinations from El Puerto de Santa María
- 361,563 hits