Are you a current university student interested in learning Spanish? Needing to improve it to pass your Spanish Exams?
Well now you can with Spark Spanish as we have a great offer available just for university students. We’re offering an amazing limited 2 for 1 offer*, meaning bring a friend and you only pay for accommodation ONLY for one of you… interested? If so, fill out your details below via request info button and we’ll let you know how to go about booking up. Make sure to mention you are interested in the university offer. Don’t miss out on these amazing savings: normal 4 week price accommodation in en-suite room = 800€ with this offer you save 400€ between 2.
Details of offer:
- Valid during the following date periods: 09.07-02.09.17
- Valid on General Spanish Course and shared accommodation in Sparkville residence.
- There is no limit to length of stay but both students must stay for the same length of time for offer price to be valid, plus the dates most fall within those stated above. Any week not in those dates will be charged on normal rates.
- Offer includes all benefits mentioned on General Spanish page, including: 20 hours (4 hours a day including a 15min break) of Spanish class per week, 2-4 cultural activities a week*1.
- Both students must be a current university students at the time of booking. Proof of study will be asked for.
- Offer is not valid with any other spark or third party offer.
- Subject always to course level and accommodation availability. Spark reserves right to limit certain levels to specific weeks and can only guarantee C1 and C2 levels when there is a minimum of 3 students. Availability must always be checked for specific weeks so if you have no flexibility of weeks this must be checked first.
- This offer can be taken up for any booking done prior to the end of May 2017 although Spark reserves the right to shorten or extend this date depending on demand. The offer is limited to 20 students so don’t hold back book up now.
- Subject to all other general terms and conditions.
*1: costs like drinks, food, entrance tickets and transport are not included. All cultural activities are optional.