Andalusia is generally considered the most beautiful “comunidad” (region) in Spain which is why it receives more tourists than any other area. It is generally the Malaga coastline, the famous “Costa del Sol”, which is the most well known and also the spectacular cities of Sevilla and Granada too. However the real hidden gem of the comunidad in our opinion is the province of Cadiz which whilst well known with Spanish tourism is not yet flooded with international tourism of other areas. Its undeveloped beaches, sparking white sand, sherry heritage and white villages make it a gem to discover with so many things to do. Also the small numbers of international tourists and authentic Spanish culture make it an excellent place to learn Spanish. If you dont trust us, check out the video below and also we have more videos of Cadiz province and El Puerto De Santa Maria. Come and discover a beautiful neck of the woods.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Fun Spanish Test
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- Top 10 Reasons to take your Students on a School Trip Abroad
- 10 Funniest Spanish mistakes
- Mission Statement: Wencke Röttger
- Mis prácticas en España: Nele Strommenger
- ¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?
- 312,197 hits