Andalusia is generally considered the most beautiful “comunidad” (region) in Spain which is why it receives more tourists than any other area. It is generally the Malaga coastline, the famous “Costa del Sol”, which is the most well known and also the spectacular cities of Sevilla and Granada too. However the real hidden gem of the comunidad in our opinion is the province of Cadiz which whilst well known with Spanish tourism is not yet flooded with international tourism of other areas. Its undeveloped beaches, sparking white sand, sherry heritage and white villages make it a gem to discover with so many things to do. Also the small numbers of international tourists and authentic Spanish culture make it an excellent place to learn Spanish. If you dont trust us, check out the video below and also we have more videos of Cadiz province and El Puerto De Santa Maria. Come and discover a beautiful neck of the woods.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- Spanish and Irish Connection
- Quizz de Noël
- My Mission Statement - Gisele
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- Why is language so important?
- Battle of Guadalete
- Expressions espagnoles
- Question and Answer with Inge Hol - director of Spark Spanish - Spanish School Tours to Spain.
- 375,196 hits