Andalusia is generally considered the most beautiful “comunidad” (region) in Spain which is why it receives more tourists than any other area. It is generally the Malaga coastline, the famous “Costa del Sol”, which is the most well known and also the spectacular cities of Sevilla and Granada too. However the real hidden gem of the comunidad in our opinion is the province of Cadiz which whilst well known with Spanish tourism is not yet flooded with international tourism of other areas. Its undeveloped beaches, sparking white sand, sherry heritage and white villages make it a gem to discover with so many things to do. Also the small numbers of international tourists and authentic Spanish culture make it an excellent place to learn Spanish. If you dont trust us, check out the video below and also we have more videos of Cadiz province and El Puerto De Santa Maria. Come and discover a beautiful neck of the woods.
Posted on January 20, 2016 by dougelmagno
Category: Blog & News
Tags: Learn Spanish in Andalusia, Learn Spanish in Cadiz, Learn Spanish in El Puerto de Santa Maria, visit Cadiz province
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- Discover Spanish: Top 5 Disney Songs!
- 5 day trip destinations from El Puerto de Santa María
- Day in the life of a Spanish school student
- ¿Que son las procesiones de Semana Santa?
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- Spanish A-Level Tips
- My Mission Statement: Nele Strommenger
- 356,775 hits