Our school is a fabulous building just off the centre of El Puerto de Santa Maria, a wonderful Andalucian coastal town. Previously the building was used as a hostal which allows us to integrate our school with our “Sparkville” accommodation option. The school has been renovated in order to deliver our students the best service and facilities possible, all meaning the building will have a nice new and modern look and feeling.
The school is on the ground floor of the building and has 7 fully equipped classrooms with many of them and interactive whiteboards to add to the learning experience. Downstairs there will also be: a conference room, a chill out area within a lovely light well and complete with couches and vending machines, as was as office and reception space. Upstairs is the Sparkville residence, with 13 bedrooms, 10 en-suite as well 2 communal kitchen areas, a communal dining room and an audiovisual room for watching Spanish movies and tv and in order not to miss the big football games. There is also access to the roof of the building for some social events and chill out and doing BBQs. WIFI is freely available throughout the building to all our students and we will operate a book exchange and library service as well.
Our school is located right on the outskirts of the centre of El Puerto, next to many different amenities, so while some of our social and cultural events take place in our school building, some will take place in the centre, making it a very pleasurable 10 minutes walk.
Within a 1 minute walk you can find:
* a big supermarket for all your daily shopping needs;
* a coffee / ice cream / pastry and breakfast bar;
* a green grocer’s for fresh vegetables and fruit;
* a video shop to rent out some Spanish and international films;
Within a 2 minutes walk you can find:
* a range of different shops (shoes, clothes, stationary, sports and many more), banks, an optician’s, hairdressers etc…
Within a 10 minutes walk you can find:
* the “playa Puntilla” beach;
* Puerto’s active nightlife area full of bars and restaurants;
* the local swimming pool;
* the police station;
* Puerto’s bullring, the widest in Spain and one of the most renowned.
Within easy reach by bus there are:
* the other beautiful beaches in Puerto, such as Valdelagrana and las Redes;
* Bahia Mar, the cinema and leisure area of El Puerto with restaurants, a bowling centre and relaxing bars;
* El Paseo, the shopping centre of El Puerto
For more information about El Puerto, have a look at our Things to do in El Puerto page.
Buena calidad de alojamiento ¡y fantástico ambiente!