Restaurant Aponiente, in El Puerto de Santa Maria, appears on the list published by the New York Times with 10 restaurants around the world worth a visit! Other restaurants on the list include restaurants in London, New York and Singapore amongst others. The mentioning on the list is a second big success for Resaurant Aponiente that was also awarded a Michelin star at the end of 2010. For the full list and a description of the restaurants by the New York Times, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- Spanish A-Level Tips
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Top 10 Reasons to take your Students on a School Trip Abroad
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- Language Learning Classroom Games: Sentence Auction
- Spark Your Spanish - Ser, Estar and Tener
- Fantastic Phrases to help you in your Family Stay!
- Day in the life of a Spanish school student
- Language Classroom Games: Spider Game
- 345,899 hits