Blanco y negro; Art gallery/pub
Check out Blano y Negros newest art exhibition with beautiful art works by graffiti artist Manuel Mesa on display from May 17th to June 9th. Relax and take in the creativity of Mesa while enjoying a tinto de verano.
Sala Milwaukee: Take a trip to this alternative music club during May and catch a variety of acts including: * The Farelli and Bourbon on Friday 20th of May at 11:30pm (Rock band)
* Alfred on Saturday May 21st at 9pm (Rock band)
* Octavia Kotan and Alba Molina on May 27th at 11:30pm (Fusion of music genres)
With a 3 very different shows this month in the Teatro Municipal Pedro Muños Seca, theatre fans in El Puerto are spoilt for choice!
- “Razas” de David Mamet is on Saturday 21st at 9pm. Described as a “legal thriller” it sure to impress!
- “Sueño” de Javier Rubial begins at 9pm on Friday May 27th, accompanied by the melodic music of the Cordoba orchestra, this is a must for any Guitar/cultural Spanish music lover.
- On Sunday the 1st of June, at 12pm, there is a theatre production “Graboncito Superstar”, children for 4+ are invited to attend the spectacle with the parents. (3€ entrance.)
Events taking place in neighbouring towns and cities
Check out this Art gallery in Cadiz from 26th of May to the 26th of June, on Ramón de Carranza, 10. Skilled artist and photographer Javier Lorente´s works are displayed.
Situated in Plaza Mina in Cadiz, this month, the museum offers free guided tours of the museum on Tuesdays at 12pm, (runs until June 26th). Arrive at 11:45am to ensure your place place. Open normally from Wed to Sat 9am-8:30PM, Tues 2:30PM-8PM and Sun 9am-2:30PM.
Enjoy your month!