Welcome to the Spark Spanish photo competition. There are 4 simple steps to you need to take to win:
|1. Take a really crazy photo of yourself with a Spark
2. Post the photo on the Spark Spanish Facebook Page
- You must post the photo with the following text so that we can count it as an entry into the competition: “I’ve just been Sparked! Learn Spanish in Spain with www.sparkspanish.com“
3. Share the photo with your friends and family to get as many likes as possible
- The more likes the better chances you have of winning a prize
4. The 3 photos with the most likes will win a special Spark Spanish prize.
- See below for the prizes to be won
***Click here to print out your very own Spark***
|Spark Spanish’s recommendations on how to create a SparkYou can decide how your Spark should look like, as long as we can see it in your photo, the shape of the Spark is up to you.With some scissors and one of the materials below, you can easily cut out a simple Spark shape, in whatever colour you like, and use it in your amazing and wacky photo. We have experimented ourselves and found that the following materials are the best to use:
- A cardboard box
- Many layers of card stuck together
- Polystyrene foam if you have some lying around the house
- An extra extra large sponge
Good Luck – We look forward to seeing your photo and we hope you will win!
If you want to see more about our courses or to contact us for more information, click on the links below.