My daughter and I just spent a wonderful week staying and learning Spanish at Spark. This was our second visit, though our first staying in the Spark residence.
Here are some of our favourite things about Spark:
– everyone is so friendly. There’s always someone available if you have a query and the owners and staff go out of their way to help.
– the accommodation is clean, comfortable and excellent value
– the Spanish teaching is excellent. I think my daughter covered almost the entire UK Year 7 Spanish curriculum in one week!
– El Puerto de Santa Maria is a lovely town, rich in history and surrounded by beautiful beaches. Spark is located right in the centre, opposite a fruit & veg shop and a supermarket which are very handy if you want to use the Spark cooking facilities. Or there are many, many tapas bars and restaurants nearby where you can get a meal with wine for just a few Euros.
– Spark organise regular cultural and social activites. There are welcome drinks on the first evening, for example, where we got to know our fellow students. We then went out with them later in the week.
I highly recommend Spark for a language-learning holiday.
Lucinda and her daughter did the family programme with us.