Having taken several school groups to El Puerto de Santa María to take part in homestays organised by Spark, I can recommend this language school wholeheartedly. Not only are the lessons tailored to meet our exact needs and taught by enthusiastic and dedicated staff but also the whole experience is put together with a personal touch and real attention to detail. Spark makes the organisation of the trip easy from start to finish, as queries are quickly answered and the staff go out of their way to ensure all our requests are met. The programme of excursions and activities is exciting and there is always something new on offer. Finally, the families generally make our students feel so welcome and, on the rare occasion that someone isn’t happy, Spark is prompt, thorough and tactful in dealing with it. Our pupils always come back having learnt and experienced so much and feel more motivated in their study of Spanish. Indeed, everyone at the school is so friendly that we are always sad to leave and many pupils go back the following year! ¡Viva Spark!
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Fun Spanish Test
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- Top 10 Reasons to take your Students on a School Trip Abroad
- 10 Funniest Spanish mistakes
- Mission Statement: Wencke Röttger
- Mis prácticas en España: Nele Strommenger
- ¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?
- 312,197 hits