This slideshow I have made gives a general impression of the experience of doing a Spanish course in Spark Spanish here in the South of Spain. It is a selection of photos of which I think show the atmosphere in Spark and the life here in El Puerto de Santa Maria best. After four months of living here, I am still really enthusiastic about this particular part of Spain. The weather, beaches, the food and the locals, everything really I like here in El Puerto. Also, the people who work in Spark Spanish are doing their very best to make things as comfortable for the students as possible. So, all I can see is come to El Puerto and discover the Spanish life yourself!
Posted on May 27, 2015 by nadineschram
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 Reasons to take your Students on a School Trip Abroad
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Spanish A-Level Tips
- Spark Your Spanish - Ser, Estar and Tener
- My Mission Statement for my Work and Study in Spain.
- Mis prácticas en España: Ansgar Wessel
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- 316,335 hits