Every week there are many different cultural activities organized from our wonderful team at Spark, which you can choose from. From having a typical Spanish breakfast together, some churros con chocolate, to day trips to Cádiz, there is always something for everyone. The cultural events are a great opportunity to practice new gained Spanish skills in the real world and making new experiences while discovering Spain. In addition you get to know your fellow students better and make new friends, and sometimes even the teachers join in! So no worries, you will always be in good company!
Posted on October 11, 2016 by janamrn
Category: Blog & News
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- Discover Spanish: Top 5 Disney Songs!
- 5 day trip destinations from El Puerto de Santa María
- Day in the life of a Spanish school student
- ¿Que son las procesiones de Semana Santa?
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- Spanish A-Level Tips
- My Mission Statement: Nele Strommenger
- 356,780 hits