Work Experience in Spain with Spark
If you are interested in work experience in Spain then why not think about doing it at Spark. We are looking for individuals with special talents who can offer their skills in return for cheaper way to learn Spanish and stay in Sparkville. Particular skill areas we are interested in include:
- Artistic and creative abilities to design or revamp areas of our school.
- Marketing and sales.
- Blog positing or IT experience.
- Working with children and support assistance with our school groups. Can include assisting with activities or on excursions, serving food and helping out with logistical coordination and set up.
- Any skill which makes you unique and special :).
- General admin office support.
- Helping out a trained teacher as classroom assistant with English classes or even on occassiones covering a class.
- See the type of work done here.
Set Up + Key Aspects
- Classes 7.5 hours of one to one or closed group (1 – 3 other students max).
- Lodging in Sparkville. When groups here, would be sharing with other work experience students or spark staff. When no groups here may be a single room but this option is never guranteed.
- Recommended age: 18-25 year olds and no longer at school. If at school, we recommend Teens work and Study Option
- Tutor to push professional development throughout.
- Reference reflecting performance.
- No food is provided but access to self catering facilities is provided.
|Price||The programmes is 375€ a week with a min stay of 2 weeks.|
||Our work experience programme is in house meaning we will provide you the opportunity to work 3-4 hours a day here at Spark to show off your talent! *1|
|Accommodation||We will provide you with accommodation at Sparkville for the duration of your stay. Unfortunately we cannot provide meals.|
|Conditions||This programme is not always available and we reserve the right to select the right candidates based on need and skills and most of all being a suitable candidate for “work +study programme”.|
|Age Range||There is no set maximum age, however normally this programme best suits 18-25 year olds due to nature of the work experience tasks. Most suited to those looking for a first work experience. For students still at school, they should consider the homestay option for teens.|
|Includes||After you have completed your work experience we will provide you with a certificate for your Spanish course as well as a reference for your future employees for your great work!|
|Key Benefits for you||* cheaper way to learn
* gain work experience.
* Receive a work reference.
* Tutored throughtout by work coach expert.
* Develop effective work habits.
*1: work timetable may be spread about i.e. more hours one day and less others. Could at weekends at times.
please, I am really interested in either as an au pair or volunteer worker. I love Spain , its culture and tradition and I really want to learn Spanish.
I will take care of my visa as long as I will get a proof I can tender to the embassy that am. coming to Spain as an au pair.
kindly get back to me via christabelvalentine5@ gmail.com.
Can there be a permanent residence for student in spain to live and work after the study ?
No I’m afraid this is primarily a study programme so doesn’t help with visas. Have a nice day.