Work Experience in Spain with Spark
If you are interested in work experience in Spain then why not think about doing it at Spark. We are looking for individuals with special talents who can offer their skills in return for discounted Spanish courses as well as free accommodation in our cultural residence, Sparkville. Particular skill areas we are interested in include:
- Artistic and creative abilities to design or revamp areas of our school.
- Marketing and sales.
- Blog positing or IT experience.
- Working with children and support assistance with our school groups. Can include assisting with activities or on excursions, serving food and helping out with logistical coordination and set up.
- Any skill which makes you unique and special :).
- General admin office support.
- Helping out a trained teacher as classroom assistant with English classes or even on occassiones covering a class.
- See the type of work done here.
Set Up + Key Aspects
*** Depending on the time of the year, our work experience has different set ups. ***
- Classes 7.5 hours of one to one or closed group (1 or 2 other students max). If a general spanish group course is running this could be 15 hours in the group setting. Normally this would only be in summer months.
- Lodging in Sparkville. When groups here, would be sharing with other work experience students or spark staff. When no groups here may be a single room but this option is never guranteed.
- Recommended age: 16-24 year olds.
- Tutor to push professional development throughout.
- Reference reflecting performance.
- No food is provided but access to self catering facilities is provided.
|Price||The programmes is 275€ a week. A 10% discount exists on programmes longer than 4 weeks.|
||Our work experience programme is in house meaning we will provide you the opportunity to work 3-4 hours a day here at Spark to show off your talent! *1|
|Accommodation||We will provide you with FREE accommodation at Sparkville for the duration of your stay. Unfortunately we cannot provide meals.|
|Maximum age||There is no set maximum age, however normally this programme best suits 16-24 year olds due to nature of the work experience tasks. Most suited to those looking for a first work experience.|
|Includes||After you have completed your work experience we will provide you with a certificate for your Spanish course as well as a reference for your future employees for your great work!|
|Key Benefits for you||* cheaper way to learn
* gain work experience.
* Receive a work reference.
* Tutored throughtout by work coach expert.
* Develop effective work habits.
*1: work timetable may be spread about i.e. more hours one day and less others. Could at weekends at times.
*2: At certain times of year spark organizes activities. Costs like food, drink, entrance tickets and transportation covered by student. Work experience students may not be able to attend events that clash with their work time.