I have been having a lot of fun making the second review video which is about the Sparkville Spanish Student residence. Whilst doing my Spark Spanish work experience program and doing the Spanish course, I have been living in Sparkville myself which is located on the floor above the classrooms. Living here has always been fun and relaxed, we feel at home! In the communal area there are always people who you could talk to or hang around with, but you can also relax in your own room and be by yourself if you want to. There are students coming from all over the world and we always love to encourage each other to speak Spanish. My favourite place is definitely the roof-terrace, perfect for sunbathing. Also, the beach is only a 10 minute walk away and the centre is closeby too! All by all, for me it couldn’t have been better than this!
Posted on March 23, 2015 by nadineschram
Category: Adult Courses, Review Videos, Work and Study
Tags: English, spanish blog, spanish courses, Spanish Courses in Spain, Spanish learning, Sparkville residence, Work Experience in Spain
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- Discover Spanish: Top 5 Disney Songs!
- 5 day trip destinations from El Puerto de Santa María
- Day in the life of a Spanish school student
- ¿Que son las procesiones de Semana Santa?
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- Spanish A-Level Tips
- My Mission Statement: Nele Strommenger
- 356,775 hits