During my work experience at Spark, learning good working habits and improving my Spanish. I want to become better at working efficiently and also overcome the habits that are holding me back from working at my max. Learning Spanish will even be a way for me to practice breaking bad working habits. Here are the 11 things I will do my utmost to achieve during my work experience:
- I will put the needs of work ahead of my own and take learning seriously.
- I will break old working habits and actively practice a growth mindset.
- I will improve at speaking Spanish and become better at understanding it.
- I will make sure to stay on schedule and be aware of my tasks.
- I will set my goals clear on a micro-scale (the ones i can do today) and reflect on them continually.
- I will see every task that I get in a positive way, even if I don’t like it, as I know how important it is to learn to turn negative feelings into positive ones.
- I will distance myself from things that would hold me back on improving.
- I will take on every task that I get with passion and motivation.
- I will be as helpful and useful member of “staff” as I can be.
- I will learn from my mistakes.
- And most of all I will be as nice and cheerful as possible to everyone at Spark and also to my host family.