A Fantastic and Truly Memorable Time in Spain
Spark Spanish is based in El Puerto de Santa Maria, a beautiful beach town situated in the south west of country and great for school trips to Spain. Here the combination of a relaxed and typically Andalucian way of life with a lack of foreign tourists and Spark Spanish’s central location makes the town an ideal location for Spanish learning school trips to Spain. Some of El Puerto’s great features for school groups are:
- The town is small and very safe meaning it offers teachers peace of mind that it will be trouble free trip.
- Our host families are all located close to the centre and to Spark Spanish school, avoiding arduous cross city bus journeys
- El Puerto has a rich history, being the home of sherry, having the wildest bull ring in Spain and being the place from where Columbus set sail. Click here to see videos of El Puerto
- The great climate and spectualar beaches mean that El Puerto is a great venue for anytime of the year.
- 95% of the homestay familes send their own children to our language academies or bilingual school , giving the whole experience a genuine family feeling.
In short El Puerto is Where the Spanish Go on Holiday
El Puerto de Santa Maria’s rich culture and fantastic beaches are famous throughout Andalusia and Spain with its almost exclusively Spanish based tourist industry, meaning there is a vibrant and authentic Spanish culture that students can really immerse in on school trip. The lack of foreign tourism also means that English isnt widely known, giving students the perfect chance to really use their Spanish.
Perfectly located to discover amazing Andalucia
El Puerto is situated on the bay of Cadiz, in close proximity to the large cities of Andalucia and near the beautiful Sierra de Grazalema meaning you are spoilt for choice when choosing excursions for you school trip in Spain.
- How to get to El Puerto? Just 20 mins from Jerez airport, 1hour 15 from Seville and 3 hours from Malaga. We organize bus pick ups accompanied by our chaperone.
- Just 20 mins by ferry to wonderful bohemian Cadiz
- 1h 30m to stunning Sevilla
- 1 hour to the magical pueblos blancos in the Sierra de Cadiz
- Surrounded by wonderful old world fishing villages, like Bolonia and Zahara de los Atunes, with beautiful white sand beaches