Spark is located along one of the most marvelous stretches of coastline in not only Spain but probably Europe. The Costa de la Luz, unlike the nearby Costa del Sol, is relatively unknown tourist spot for Northern Europeans meaning not only do you get the sunshine but you also get Spanish learning experience in an area where little English, or other languages, are known. The Costa de la Luz is however a hotspot for Spanish internal tourism with El Puerto de Santa Maria itself expanding from 80000apx inhabitants in winter to over 250000 in summer and 95% of that is internal Spanish tourism.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- Long Term Benefit of Educational Travel as a Family
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- Spark Your Spanish - Ser, Estar and Tener
- Top 10 Reasons to take your Students on a School Trip Abroad
- Farewell Headington School
- Question and Answer with Inge Hol - director of Spark Spanish - Spanish School Tours to Spain.
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Mi Trabajo y Experiencias
- 293,531 hits