Spark is located along one of the most marvelous stretches of coastline in not only Spain but probably Europe. The Costa de la Luz, unlike the nearby Costa del Sol, is relatively unknown tourist spot for Northern Europeans meaning not only do you get the sunshine but you also get Spanish learning experience in an area where little English, or other languages, are known. The Costa de la Luz is however a hotspot for Spanish internal tourism with El Puerto de Santa Maria itself expanding from 80000apx inhabitants in winter to over 250000 in summer and 95% of that is internal Spanish tourism.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- Fun Spanish Test
- Top 10 Reasons to take your Students on a School Trip Abroad
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- 10 Funniest Spanish mistakes
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- ¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?
- Spanish General Knowledge Quiz
- Mis prácticas en España: Nele Strommenger
- 312,162 hits