Spark is located along one of the most marvelous stretches of coastline in not only Spain but probably Europe. The Costa de la Luz, unlike the nearby Costa del Sol, is relatively unknown tourist spot for Northern Europeans meaning not only do you get the sunshine but you also get Spanish learning experience in an area where little English, or other languages, are known. The Costa de la Luz is however a hotspot for Spanish internal tourism with El Puerto de Santa Maria itself expanding from 80000apx inhabitants in winter to over 250000 in summer and 95% of that is internal Spanish tourism.
Posted on October 4, 2016 by dougelmagno
Category: Adult Courses, Blog & News
Top Posts & Pages
- Spaanse uitdrukkingen
- 10 anecdotes croustillantes sur l'Espagne
- Vocabulaire de la nourriture espagnole
- Discover Spanish: Top 5 Disney Songs!
- 5 day trip destinations from El Puerto de Santa María
- Day in the life of a Spanish school student
- ¿Que son las procesiones de Semana Santa?
- Padel - A Beginner's Guide for Spanish Learners
- Spanish A-Level Tips
- My Mission Statement: Nele Strommenger
- 356,780 hits