My three why´s
- Improving my language for once working abroad
- I want to be able to talk to many different people in the future
- I want to accustom working habits, for using them in the future
I will improve myself everyday by taking on challenging tasks instead of holding me back because of my fear to fail. This could be asking for tasks I think, which could be difficult. And if I fail, I will get sure to resolve it, make it better next time and I will learn out of it.
I also will learn some new work habits and apply them. They can bring me to my aim faster and with less detours than before.
I will stay confident and optimistic in every situation. Even if I don´t understand every word or task in the first moment, I will ask again and then I will work at this task as good as possible and with my new working habits.
But most of all I will be friendly to all the people from Spark and of course to my host family.
My ten power statements
- I will call it a goal not a dream
- I will learn out of my mistakes
- I will improve today, I won´t say I will do it tomorrow
- I will always be optimistic, even if not everything works well
- I will be confident in every situation
- I will not stop, if I can do better
- I will work with good working habits
- I will take my chance to improve my skills
- I will help creating a good atmosphere
- I will be my own solution