During my internship at Spark I want to accomplish different kind of professional and personal developments.
At first, I want to accomplish a practical experience in which I am going to learn a bunch of new skills. I will do this by working hard and learning during every task.
I want to convert my theoretical knowledge into practical skills. I will accomplish this by doing every task with as most effort as possible.
Working in my first real office job, I want to become able to work independently and autonomous. I will accomplish this by taking initiative for every task.
I want to become a reliable and responsible employee. I will accomplish this continuously delivering good work.
I want to internalise that failing is good in order to learn. I will accomplish this via reminding me whenever I feel fear of failing.
Therefore, I am open to find more weaknesses of mine and I will strengthen them through taking initiative and work hard.
I want to become more able to deal with direct feedback. I will accomplish this by having regularly feedback meetings and do a self-reflexion.
Moreover, I want to develop further business Spanish skills. I will accomplish this via not fearing a talk with my Spanish colleagues and everybody else.
My ten power statements:
- I will say “I can do it” if I ever feel self-doubt.
- If I am afraid of failing, I will say “Without failure I could not learn”.
- I will set goals and reflect them continuously.
- I will learn how to deal with direct feedback in the best possible way.
- I will develop good work ethics in order to become a reliable employee.
- I will become able to work independently.
- I will always do my best in order to find a solution for upcoming problems.
- I will always be a support for everyone.
- I will find my weaknesses and strengthen them.
- I will enjoy getting to know more cultural (Spanish) habits as well as good work habits.